Click thumbnails under product photo to see other sheets in this product.
- Get the Hopeful Big Bundle Here: PDF’s to be fussy cut or punched
- Get the Hopeful cut files here: Most artwork from the collection with directions and cut files for the Silhouette and Cricut.
- Get all releases from 2/27/2019 HERE: Deep discount buying all products from this launch
Please read this page before purchasing
These are downloadable files – No physical product will be sent.
Another way to enjoy our Reset Community is to celebrate the return of our beloved ListersGottaList challenge and it’s NEW kit! Debuted for the first time in the spring of 2015, this fun and simple challenge was downloaded 27k times in over 100 countries around the world in it’s first month! For me personally, crafty listing finally got me crafting regularly and I truly loved making my lists! If you have never seen my listing videos, HERE is the playlist of all 19 videos from 2015.
Fresh, bright, and cheerful, our newest collection Hopeful is the perfect way to say goodbye to the gray days of winter and welcome the freshness of spring. Filled with airy clouds, lofty balloons, birds and butterflies, HOPEFUL inspires us to look for the rainbow after the rain, to embrace the silver lining of each cloud and to keep our chin up when life feels hard.We are HOPEFUL this collection will have a special place in your crafting and remind you to keep hope in your heart!
The Listers Gotta List Kit
- Designer Prompts sheet
- 31 Numbers (use your 1″ or 1.25″ circle punch)
- Decor Sheet
- 24 Journal Cards
- Listers Sheets
- Oval Folder Label (for organizing your stash)
The Designer Prompts within the Listers Gotta List Kit and uses the Ticket Punch