If you are a new customer, please read this page before purchasing.
These are digital files – No physical product will be sent.
Cori says: “One of my favorite parts of a journey is documenting the important things that happen along the way. Recording noteworthy moments and taking snapshots provides me with memories of the special things and people I encountered, alerts me to the things I should avoid in the future, and allows me to share the goodness with my friends. I have created the Bible Field Notes for documenting our journey through the Bible. Take the time to explore and experience God’s Word, and the passages the Holy Spirit shines a flashlight on while you read. Capture these jewels of His truth as they grab your attention. I’ve broken the Bible down book by book, and given you a place to document the most important details as you read.”
The first edition focuses on the Old Testament. We plan to launch a New Testament version in the future too!
The Bible Field Notes are designed to be simple and economic with all the inside pages printing in black and white. If you feel like getting creative, you can frost your pages with stickers (from our Sticker Truck!) and washi and highlighters, just like you can do in your Bible.
- Printable PDF files (finished size 8.5” x 11”) that you can print and assemble.
- Over 260 printable pages plus the flexibility to print more as needed!
- The majority of the document is in black and white for budget-friendly printing.
- “Book Reports” for analyzing, evaluating, and documenting key points in each book of the Bible.
- Character Assessments for learning more about the people God used in His story.
- Prompts and Trackers designed to help you get to know the character of God and dig deeper on who He is, and the truth enshrined in His word.
- Daily Reading Pages. These print-as-you-need pages are great for recording notes during Bible Time with Mark and Cori, LIVE show or Replay Club, where you can capture fast or brief notes from our discussions. You can add them to each corresponding Book Report section as needed.
- Printable DIY Tabs. Our full color tabs are designed to print to cardstock and then trim or punch, paste back to back and add to your divider pages. Totally optional, but add a nice pop of color!
These are DIGITAL files – no physical product will be sent.
Assembling and printing instructions come with the download. Please refer to the Assembly and Printing instructions for details.
ASSEMBLY AND PRINTING SUPPLY RECOMMENDATIONS:
(You will receive assembly instructions with product download with simple assembly instructions.)
Disc Bound Option:
- Metal Happy Planner discs (largest metal I could find at 1.75″)
- TUL heavy-duty discbound punch (I recommend heavy-duty discbound punches ONLY)
Cutting matts: http://bit.ly/CuttingMatts
- Tabs: Photo cardstock
- All other pages: 32 lb. paper: https://amzn.to/3uJkfEL
There are no reviews yet.