SPECIAL PRODUCT NOTES:
- This product includes cut files only.
- Just want the printables? Get the printable bundle here. These include PDF files you can print out and cut by hand.
- Want the printables AND the cut files? Get the Printables + Cut Files Bundle.
OUR HARMONY STORY:
Balance, peace, calm, and harmony. We could all use a little more of these things, am I right? Our lives are jam-packed with all kinds of responsibilities and so often, we go go go until we feel overwhelmed and exhausted. The Harmony Kit was designed to be a reminder that sometimes we need to slow down and do some self-care. Filled with soothing colors, encouraging words, and images that will make you breathe a sigh of relief and relaxation, the Harmony Kit is just what you need to explore your creativity as a form of self-care. You are worth it, girl!
This bundle contains the cut files only. Included in this product are cut files intended for printing to sticker paper and cutting using a Silhouette or Cricut Machine. The files are formatted to become sticker sheets that you can punch and add store bought discs to create a book like Cori’s. Check our favorites page for the discs we recommend + scroll down for links to our sticker paper!
Contains: 19 (8.5 x 5”) Sticker Sheets
- Planner Girl Sticker Kit (7 sticker sheets)
- Honey Layering Circles (1 sticker sheet)
- Decor (2 sticker sheets)
- Florals (1 sticker sheet)
- Sammy Stickers (1 sticker sheets)
- Mini Journal Cards (2 sticker sheets)
- Mini Pocket Cards (2 sticker sheets)
- Mini Photo Elements (1 sticker sheet)
- Journaling Spots (1 sticker sheet)
- 1” squares (1 sticker sheet)
CORI’S SUGGESTED PAPER FOR PRINTING: Affiliate links are included below
- Florals: clear sticker paper, matte sticker paper
- Planner Girl Sticker Kit: matte sticker paper
- All other pages: matte sticker paper
- CRAFTY’S TIPS and EXTRAS: Affiliate links are included below
Q: Want to see how we made our unique cut files into a sticker book?
A: Take a look at our directions for making your own sticker book
Q: Need photo paper?
A: Here is my new favorite that doesn’t break the bank!