SPECIAL PRODUCT NOTES:
- Read the full collection story and view even more inspiration.
- This product includes printable PDF files AND the cut files for the collection.
- This product does NOT include The First Love Club Kit. Get The First Love Club Kit here. Learn more about The First Love Club here.
- Just want the printables? Get the printables only here. These include PDF files you can print and fussy cut/punch by hand.
- Just want the cut files? Get the cut files only here. Includes MOST artwork from the collection with directions and cut files for the Silhouette and Cricut.
OUR COLLECTION STORY:
November is a month for taking stock of the things we are thankful for, and here at The Reset Girl we are thankful for YOU! November 2019 marks five years since we opened our little sticker shop and now it is a thriving community, thanks to our generous, caring, creative friends. I just know that you’re going to love the muted colors and cozy images of fall, and I hope it is the perfect selection to help you to document all of the wonderful things that fill your life with goodness! Here at The Reset Girl, we are thankful for each one of you— the people who make the Reset Community such a special place. Get your thankful on and shop the collection at over 50% off all November! Read more about that story here.
This bundle contains both the PRINTABLES and CUT FILES for the Thankfully Yours Collection. Read each product description below for details on what you will receive.
Included are letter-sized printable PDF files that you can print and cut out by hand. You can use craft punches (linked below) for the Paper Punch Buffet Sheet too!
Contains: 34 (8.5” x 11”) Sheets
- 1 Thankfully Yours Collection Label (print and add to the front of a file folder for storing your printables, the smaller file label is for the top tab)
- 6” x 8” Collection Moodboard (1 Sheet)
- 6” x 8” Vintage TRG Print (1 Sheet)
- Décor Sheets (2 Sheets)
- Snippet Sheets (2 Sheets)
- Florals (2 Sheets, one set of large florals and one set of small)
- Journaling Bits (1 Sheet)
- Word Strips and Flash Cards (1 Sheet)
- Pocket Page Cards (1 Sheet)
- Planner Honeys Bundle (2 Sheets)
- Journal Card Sheets (9) Sheets containing: (28) 3×4” cards, (2) 4×3” cards, (4) 4×6 cards, (4) 6×4 cards, (3) 3×8 cards
- Patterned Papers (10 Sheets)
- Paper Punch Buffet (1 Sheet) containing: (12) 1” squares, (12) 1” Layering Circles, (13) Medium Hexies, (5) Rhombus, (2) Tabs (2 pieces per tab). See paper punch information below.
Included are cut files intended for printing to sticker paper and cutting using a Silhouette or Cricut Machine. The files are formatted to become sticker sheets that you can punch and add store bought discs to create a book like Cori’s. Check our favorites page for the discs we recommend + scroll down for links to our sticker paper!
Contains: 24 (8.5” x 5×5”) Sticker Sheets
- Decor (2 sticker sheets)
- Journaling Bits (1 Sticker Sheet)
- Word Strips and Flash Cards (1 Sticker Sheet)
- Mini Journaling Cards (4 Sticker Sheets)
- Mini Paper Punch Buffet (1 Sticker Sheet)
- Honey Bundle Vol. 18 (2 Sticker Sheets)
- Snippets (2 Sticker Sheets)
- Florals (2 Sticker Sheets)
- Whimsy Arrows (1 Sticker Sheet)
- Bonus! Planner Girl Sticker Kit (8 Sticker Sheets)
MY FAVORITE CRAFTING RECIPES:
Design adorable ListersGottaList spreads:
Use the Journal Cards + Honey Bundle + Décor from the Collection!
Create planner pages with vintage style:
Use Honey Bundle + Florals + Planner Girl Sticker Kit
Embellish journal pages with touches of color and pattern:
Paper Punch Buffet Sheet
Create a lavish spread in your Crafty Club PlayBook:
Décor + Snippets + Florals + Honey Bundle
Craft a simple memory keeping layout in your Travelers Notebook:
Journaling Bits + Paper Punch Buffet + Honey Bundle
Whip up fun pages in your scrapbook album:
Pocket Page Cards + Honey Bundle + Patterned Paper + Décor + Journaling Bits
CRAFTY’S TIPS and EXTRAS: Affiliate links are included below
Q: Want to see how we made our unique cut files into a sticker book?
A: Take a look at our directions for making your own sticker book