Please read this page before purchasing
Click thumbnails under product photo to see other sheets in this product.
- Get the Girl Friday Printable Bundle Here: PDF’s to be fussy cut or punched
- Get the Girl Friday cut files here: Most artwork from the collection with directions and cut files for the Silhouette and Cricut.
- Get all releases from 3/27/2019 HERE: Deep discount buying all products from this launch
These are downloadable files – No physical product will be sent.
You can almost hear the clickity clackity sounds of the typewriters in the office as the ladies in the typing pool go about their work, trading jokes and gossip as the day goes on. Coffee breaks, taking dictation, and filing the endless piles of paper…all in a day’s work for the secretary of yesteryear. Be whisked back in time to this retro era with Girl Friday, the ultimate collection for the vintage loving paper crafter!
Stylish secretaries, typewriters and office supplies are the star of the show in Girl Friday, and if you love vintage ephemera like tags, tickets, receipts and forms, you will be in heaven.
We hope you love our Girl just as much as we do!
This sheet uses the EK Success ticket punch just print your sheet on sticker paper or standard paper and punch it!
The Avery Label Prompts use Avery Label 6792 found here
Tips for Getting the Most Out of the Challenge:
- Turn on some pretty music while you work. Really let the music sink in.
- Choose a special journal, book, planner or insert to create in so you can continue adding over time.
Join the group here to share your works of art or play along on Instagram using the hashtag #ListersGottaList
Love your face,