Please read this page before purchasing
Click thumbnails under product photo to see other sheets in this product.
- Get the Girl Friday Printable Bundle Here: PDF’s to be fussy cut or punched
- Get the Girl Friday cut files here: Most artwork from the collection with directions and cut files for the Silhouette and Cricut.
- Get all releases from 3/27/2019 HERE: Deep discount buying all products from this launch
These are downloadable files – No physical product will be sent.
You can almost hear the clickity clackity sounds of the typewriters in the office as the ladies in the typing pool go about their work, trading jokes and gossip as the day goes on. Coffee breaks, taking dictation, and filing the endless piles of paper…all in a day’s work for the secretary of yesteryear. Be whisked back in time to this retro era with Girl Friday, the ultimate collection for the vintage loving paper crafter!
Stylish secretaries, typewriters and office supplies are the star of the show in Girl Friday, and if you love vintage ephemera like tags, tickets, receipts and forms, you will be in heaven.
We hope you love our Girl just as much as we do!
The Ticket Prompts within the Listers Gotta List Kit and uses the Ticket Punch
The Avery Label Prompts use Avery Label 6792 found here
- About the Faithful Life Challenge
Our weekly challenge allows you to choose from a group of scriptures each week and write out as many as you like. We encourage you to decorate your pages and share in the Faithful Life Club too. You can post once a day, once a week or anything in between.
The format is easy, peasy and one of my very favorite ways to create with Scripture. Print out this FL challenge printable and you are ready to go. Each week, you can choose one or more of the Scriptures listed to write out in a notebook, journal, margin of your Bible or planner page. Practice your lettering or just print by hand.
I personally use this time to really craft with the Word. Check out my video to see how I get crafty with Scripture using items from my stash to decorate and embellish, including unconventional materials like receipts, maps, tags and whatever else I find in my scrap stash. Using my own planner inserts or my Crafty Girl PlayBook, I layer and embellish and have fun!
Tips for Getting the Most Out of the Challenge:
- Turn on some pretty music while you work. Really let the music sink in.
- Pray before you start, ask for the Holy Spirit to guide you into experiencing the Word on a personal level.
- Highlight words, meditate on what they mean, look them up using a Bible handbook or website for clearer meaning.
- Try to make this as undistracted as possible, it’s like a date with God.
- Choose a special journal, book, planner or insert to create in so you can continue adding over time.
Watch this video to see my own process for how I get crafty with the scripture prompts.
Faithful Life Club Page:
Need more ideas? Check out the Faithful Life Club page for more inspiration. I will continue adding additional resources to our page in the future.
I am excited to see what you come up with!
Join the group here to share your works of art or play along on Instagram using the hashtag #FaithfulLifeChallenge.
Love your face,