Not all files in the Hopeful Big Bundle are included here. Some files simply don’t make sense as cut files.
Cutting directions can be found by clicking here and looking near the bottom of the page.
- Get the Hopeful Big Bundle Here: PDF’s to be fussy cut or punched
- Get the Hopeful cut files here: Most artwork from the collection with directions and cut files for the Silhouette and Cricut.
- Get all releases from 2/27/2019 HERE: Deep discount buying all products from this launch
These Half Letter sheets are designed to fit into these smaller disc planners, just cut them on your machine and then punch and insert. It’s BRILLIANT! All files are Half Letter except the 3 Bonus Honey Mail files.
- Please read this page before purchasing.
- These are downloadable files – No physical product will be sent.
- These printable-stickers come with the art work AND the cut lines
This is the cut file version of the Hopeful Bundle. Not all files in the bundle are included here, as some don’t make sense to have as cut files.
Fresh, bright, and cheerful, our newest collection Hopeful is the perfect way to say goodbye to the gray days of winter and welcome the freshness of spring. Filled with airy clouds, lofty balloons, birds and butterflies, HOPEFUL inspires us to look for the rainbow after the rain, to embrace the silver lining of each cloud and to keep our chin up when life feels hard.We are HOPEFUL this collection will have a special place in your crafting and remind you to keep hope in your heart!
Journal cards such as the ones below from the collection have been resized to fit into common planner boxes. They are 1.5″ Wide X 2.5″ Tall
Here is Cori’s flip through of her Half Letter Sticker Book