Hey Faithful Lister! Welcome to our NEW FAITH-BASED listing challenge!
Here is a quick outline to help you get started with listing:
- Download the prompts for the current month by clicking on the “Current Prompts” button on the previous page and downloading the PDF from the Dropbox folder.
- Join the Faithful Listers Club community by clicking the “I Want to Join the Faithful Community!” button on the previous page. Use this space to chat about the list prompts, meet new friends, and get new ideas from each other to make listing even more beneficial and fun!
- Sign up for future challenges using the “Sign Me Up for Future Challenges” button on the previous page. This will ensure all future Faithful Listers prompts will be sent straight to your email! VERY IMPORTANT: You must confirm the subscription in order to receive the prompts, so please check your inbox straight away after signing up. Accept the subscription and you will receive a second email with the links for the prompts.
- Check out the FREE Faithful Listers Library for fun printables you can use in your listing! We will be adding some to the Library soon!
- Grab your notebook of choice and start listing. Find the daily prompt on the prompt list download. The day of the month will coordinate with the prompt number in the list. (Ex: The 1st of the month, you will follow prompt #1 from the list.)
A few notes before getting started:
- Starting the first of the month, follow the first prompt in the list and create your own list for that day. Example: What My Faith Means to Me.
- I love styling my list before photographing but please do whatever feels easiest (or most challenging) to you. Take a simple photo of your list or style it up all fancy. There is no wrong way to show off your list.
- Sharing with the group is part of the fun, so use the hashtag #FaithfulListers when posting your photo on Instagram/Facebook. Then, use the hashtag to take a peek at everyone else’s posts too!
- The monthly prompts are meant to get you reflecting on your faith life, writing your answers down in an easy list format and adding some fun and flair to the page if you feel like it. This is supposed to be fun so please don’t feel pressure to be perfect or create an elaborate work of art (unless you want to)! Keep it simple or add lots of embellishments – whatever you like. No judgment here!
Consider these for recording your lists:
- Travelers Notebook insert: https://theresetgirlshop.com/trav-notebook/
- Your ring bound planner; use blank or grid insert paper
- Spiral notebook
- Brag book or mini photo album book
- Journal cards in a pocket page
- Journal cards punched and put on a binder ring
Consider these for decorating your lists:
- Scrapbook embellishments
- Washi tape
- Journal cards or tags
- Markers and pens
- Ribbon or fabric scraps
- Punched paper pieces
- Buttons or brads
- Magazine clippings
- Vintage ephemera