WHAT IS CAMP RESET?
Camp Reset is the interactive, online retreat created by Cori Spieker, otherwise known as The Reset Girl. Camp will be in session from July 1-31st and is completely FREE. We would love for you to join us and get inspired and refreshed!
WHERE IS CAMP RESET HELD?
The Reset Camp Facebook Group is the main platform for interaction but if you don’t have a Facebook account, you can still participate by completing the weekly challenges, watching the Late Night Crafty Club episodes on YouTube or watch any other video uploaded for Camp Reset on my channel. You can share your participation posts on Instagram as well (there is even a special badge you can earn for doing so!).
WHAT IS IT ABOUT?
Like everything else I create for the planner community, my intention is to encourage and inspire you to take those baby steps in resetting your life. During July, we will focus on:
Self-Care Planning: Making self-care a HABIT in your life.
Healthy Sips & Snacks: Making what you choose to put into your body a more mindful and self-caring practice. Get
Moving: Making intentional movement a part of our day as a way to show our bodies the love.
Creativity Reset: Making creativity a way we express and care for ourselves daily.
Every week you will receive your Weekly Challenge email where you will be challenged to complete fun activities, and every week there are additional opportunities to attend activities like Game Day or Skill Day, plus watch uplifting videos and join the Late Night Crafty Club where you can chat with other creatives around the globe.
ARE THERE FREEBIES?
Of course! There will be badges for completing challenges, free planner printables and more!
HOW DO I SIGN UP?
Register here. <—–
Contact us at if you need assistance: SlapItHigh@TheResetGirl.com
Join the Camp Reset FB Group here.
CAMP RESET LIBRARY OF RESOURCES
**More will be added throughout July so check back**
RESOURCES FOR PARTICIPATION
- Packing List & Label Printable Prep for camp and attach the label to a bin for your camp supplies.
- Late Night Crafty Club PlayList. Watch previous episodes of the LNCC while you get your crafty on.
- The Reset Girl Channel. I will be posting videos all month with tips, ideas, and encouragement!
- Late Night Crafty Club for LIVE viewing only. Check the calendar below for times/dates.
RESOURCES FOR INSPIRATION
- Camp Reset PlayList for listening while you craft or enjoy some self-care time.
- The Reset Girl’s Retreat Board Behind the scenes of the Retreat Crafty Girl PlayKit and our Camp Reset.
- The Reset Girl’s Peaceful Places Board. Just looking at this board makes me feel serene.
- The Reset Girl’s Simple Living Board. I love reading about simplicity and minimal living! It makes me feel calm.
RESOURCES FOR CHALLENGES
- ListersGottaList Challenge. As one of the Overachiever Badge Challenges, you will need to grab your prompts here 7/1.
- The Reset Girl’s Self-Care Board. You will need this awesome resource for an Overachiever Badge Challenge.
- The Reset Girl’s Healthy Snacks & Sips Board. You will need this resource for Week 2 Challenge.
- The Kindness Rocks Project: Getting Started. You need this for the Skill Day Challenge.
- The Kindness Rocks Project: Where to Hide Your Rock. You need this for the Skill Day Challenge.
- The Reset Girl’s Rock It! Board. Further inspiration for the Skill Day Challenge.
- Want some awesome paint pens that are UV and weather resistant? Grab these for the Skill Day Challenge.
- Watch how the Kindness Rocks Project got started.
RESOURCES FOR YOUR SELF-CARE PLANNER
- FREE Self-Care Goals Printable. As seen in the Week 1 Challenge Packet. Sign up and print out for your planner.
- We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch (optional, and an affiliate link)
- Favorite 6-Hole Planner Punch is this one hands down, but this is another favorite I use often (again, optional and the latter is an affiliate link)
- My favorite 32 lb paper for printing all my inserts on my color laser printer. These are my two crafting essentials. For cardstock projects, we buy this.