Are you ready for a wonderful week? Me too! Let’s jump in shall we?
This Week’s Roundup
1. I dream of having cupboards filled with labeled containers and drawers with everything all cozily tucked in. Here is an awesome roundup of free printable labels to inspire your own organization project at home. I especially love these that you can customize and run through a cutter. But I may just keep it simple and try this method.
2. Sometimes I need a kick in the pants to get something done. I am gonna do a Speed Hour a few times this week and see how it goes.
3. Digtial clutter. It can overwhelm you and distract you every time you grab your phone or try to work on the computer. Practical tips for handling it here.
4. Small space living is challenging. As someone with a tendancy to gather things, I have to constantly keep myself in check by reading posts on minimalism and decluttering. I loved this post that suggests asking yourself 3 questions when decluttering. Bonus free video course and printables included!
5. One day I plan to have She Shed, but in the meantime a girl can dream.
Smoothie of the Week: Strawberry Peach Smoothie. P.S. A great way to use fresh strawberries this season! Our nearby farmstand has the best I’ve ever tasted!
I hope your week is a wonderful one and you take some time for yourself. Don’t forget, the HappyPlaceClubChallenge has lots of inspiration for you to do that!
With much love,