I hope your Easter weekend was wonderful and you are all refreshed for the week! The weather is lovely here in Northern California, all blue skies and 70 degrees right now. It makes me eager to go through my spring and summer clothes that have been hibernating in storage and start wearing my frocks. How about you?
The Weekly 5 Roundup
1. As we have been chatting about decluttering and getting things tidy, how about starting with a mental declutter? I love a good brain dump, don’t you? Especially when it comes with a free printable 😉
2. We should always be working on our self-care game, but if you have distractions in your life what do you do? Here are ways to stay committed no matter what.
3. Need some creative inspiration? In a creative rut? This week I have a post from YouTuber Lavendaire with some ideas. Of course, sometimes we struggle with creativity because we are really dealing with perfectionism and it’s determination to suck the fun out of things. If that sounds like you I found these suggestions to be gold.
4. When I made the switch to eating primarily plant based, this meant a huge shift in shopping and storing food. I was used to buying foods packed with preservatives which keep food from spoiling quickly. So this has made me have to rethink my food storage and meal planning. After doing some research on wasting food (who doesn’t hate wasting food?) I found some great info for proper food storage and how to clean and organize a refrigerator. f course, another way to prevent waste is plan your meals. I downloaded this free meal planner for the task. If you like a simple one-sheet, that’s cool too.
5. After all that talk about meal planning, I started thinking about the yummy salads ahead of me, cause spring. I will be trying this one, and this one (without the yummy cheese), aaaaaand this one very soon!
My Smoothie of the Week Recipe: Berry Crunch Smoothie Bowl. I am so ready to dig in!
In the meantime, I hope your week is a productive one but that you take some time for yourself to recharge when you need it. Don’t forget, the HappyPlaceClubChallenge has lots of inspiration for you to do that!
With much love,